Join Our Team
Beware of job scams implying an association with
Overview of Charity Navigator
Our team at Charity Navigator is small in number, but large in impact. We have a deep passion for the work that we do to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the non-profit sector as well as how donors think about the way they give to it. We believe in fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation that blends critical thinking and creativity. We value both intellectual and professional growth while maintaining a sense of humor and fun in our work culture. We believe that everyone should have a voice so open communication is a vital component of our success. Beyond this, we provide a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees as well as working to encourage everyone to maintain a solid work-life balance.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health/Dental/Vision: includes coverage for your spouse and/or children as well
- Minimum of 17 vacation days, 2 personal days, 9 paid holidays
- SIMPLE IRA (up to 3% match of base salary)
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- I will incorporate the Team Approach into my work. I will strive to keep open the lines of communication between myself and other people to generate new thoughts, ideas, and to resolve issues.
- I will focus on maintaining Charity Navigator as a Client Centered organization, where concern for the client is at the heart of all ideas and decisions.
- I will make a commitment to Continuous Improvement of client services and organizational standards.