Give A Charity Gift Card
Charity Navigator is pleased to offer the Good Card that can be redeemed as a donation to the recipient’s charity of choice. These cards are the perfect way to say thank you or to celebrate holidays, birthdays, graduations and other momentous occasions.
Give the Gift of Charity: You Choose the Amount ... They Choose the Cause.
- Pick an amount to load on the Good Card (between $10 and $250) and your recipient selects the charity (or charities) to receive the donation.
- You can choose to send Good Cards via email, print-at-home or postal mail (allow 1-2 weeks for printing and delivery).
- If you choose the email option, your recipients will see a link back to Charity Navigator encouraging them to research their charity (or charities) of choice before making a donation. This ensures that the money you’ve contributed via the Good Card will go to a well-run, deserving charity.
- Your Good Card purchase is tax-deductable for the buyer, not the recipients. There is a $5, tax-deductible, fee per card in addition to the amount loaded on each card.
- Charity Navigator is offering Good Cards through a partnership with Network for Good. Charity Navigator, a nonprofit itself, receives $2.50 from the purchase of each RED GOOD CARD to help support our efforts to rate charities. We do not receive the $2.50 if you select the green Six Degrees card. Either card cost $5 whether purchased through Charity Navigator’s site or from Network for Good directly.
- Good Cards expire 6 months after the purchase date.
- Order Good Cards now.
Do you have more questions about charitable gift cards? Please visit Network for Good to find out more about the Good Card.